1. Which is the cost of the service?
The cost of our service is according to the amount of cubic yards of junk you might have. A cubic yard is 27 cubic feet (3ft x 3ft x 3ft) of space in our truck to fit any material of junk. Contact us today to receive a free estimate.
2. How long does it takes the removal of the junk?
It depends on distance and labor.
3. What's the difference between J&F Junk Removal and the rest?
We are a Reliable, and Professional family owned company that is making the necessary procedures to create a strong relation with every customer. We leave a clean area in the shortest time by professionals that are 100% qualified to meet your expectations. We offer a Worry Free experience.
4. Which is the minimum and maximum weight that you are able to carry?
We have no minimum or maximum weight. There's no customer to BIG or to SMALL for us.
5. Do you take vehicles with you?
We do not take cars with us. However we take motorcycles, bicycles, scooters and some aquatic motorcycles
6. Are you able to do demolition in the property?
Yes, we do demolition of old garages, storage, fences, etc.